WORK FOR M.A.C. Stewart Plumbing
We have set an extremely high standard for customer service and quality work, so finding the right employees to provide this type of top quality service to our customers is key.
In addition, we have built a company culture based on team work, open communication and continued development for both career and personal growth and we strive to find employees who fit this company drive as well.
We offer great pay, benefits and a company environment that takes on family values, so if you think you have what it takes to be part of the M.A.C. Stewart Plumbing Family, take a look below at our available positions and apply today!
There are many responsibilities for Plumbing Technicians at M.A.C. Stewart Plumbing. The following lists a few of these primary responsibilities:
- Complete plumbing, drain cleaning and other related in-home services
- Know how to establish customer rapport in order to build customer relationships and confidence in making informed buying decisions
- Educate and assist customers in choosing the best options that meet their needs and desires.
- Understand the company’s metrics and hold yourself accountable for exceeding company and personally established goals.
- Present yourself as a knowledgeable professional and be able to establish a repeat customer base.
- Work together with customer service reps & dispatchers to ensure overall success of the company.
- Maintain clean, organized job sites and a well inventoried truck.
- Be an active participant in all training exercises, morning meetings and retreat trainings.
- Be a mentor and train helpers to ensure quick, accurate repairs and installation.
- Be accurate and timely with all invoices, time sheets, feedback forms and option sheets.
For the safety, security, assurance and overall peace-of-mind of our customers, M.A.C. Stewart Plumbing requires the following from ALL plumbing technician applicants and current plumbing technicians:
- Minimum of 7 years experience in the plumbing industry
- Knowledge of local plumbing codes & ability to make on the job applications
- Proven track record in soldering, pipe threading, fixture installation, gas leak testing & repair
- High integrity with strong values in providing ethical and exceptional customer service
- Highly organized with exceptional follow-through abilities
- Highly motivated, self-starter who is flexible and has a great attitude
- Strong written & verbal communication skills
- Clean background check
- Clean drug tests
- Current driver’s license & clean driving record
- High school diploma or GED equivalent
How to Apply
Do you think it have what it takes to be a Plumbing Technician at M.A.C. Stewart Plumbing?
If so, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls please!. All resumes will be considered and qualified applicants will be notified. Once received, our office staff will contact you within 24 hours to set up an assessment appointment for qualified individuals.
Thank you for your employment consideration!